My Visit to SCO
Odd though it may seem, I would like to thank SCO for taking the time to talk to me. The people I spoke with had to know when I came in that I would not be on their side. But they played fair, were polite and took me seriously. I'm sure both Chris Sontag and Blake Stowell had better things to do than humor some random free software developer.
This essay received helpful comments from David Henkel-Wallace and Karsten Self.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
1 hour 12 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
4 hours 44 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
5 hours 4 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
10 hours 36 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
15 hours 39 min ago
15 hours 59 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
16 hours 24 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
16 hours 37 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
22 hours 16 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
22 hours 50 min ago