My Visit to SCO
Odd though it may seem, I would like to thank SCO for taking the time to talk to me. The people I spoke with had to know when I came in that I would not be on their side. But they played fair, were polite and took me seriously. I'm sure both Chris Sontag and Blake Stowell had better things to do than humor some random free software developer.
This essay received helpful comments from David Henkel-Wallace and Karsten Self.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
1 hour 50 min ago
- This should be very helpful
3 hours 3 min ago
- As much as I share your point
5 hours 23 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
8 hours 55 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
9 hours 15 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
14 hours 47 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
19 hours 50 min ago
20 hours 10 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
20 hours 34 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
20 hours 48 min ago