My Visit to SCO
Odd though it may seem, I would like to thank SCO for taking the time to talk to me. The people I spoke with had to know when I came in that I would not be on their side. But they played fair, were polite and took me seriously. I'm sure both Chris Sontag and Blake Stowell had better things to do than humor some random free software developer.
This essay received helpful comments from David Henkel-Wallace and Karsten Self.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Android Candy: Intercoms||Apr 23, 2015|
|"No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care||Apr 22, 2015|
|Return of the Mac||Apr 20, 2015|
|DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts||Apr 20, 2015|
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
- Return of the Mac
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Android Candy: Humans, Run!
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- RAD for Linux: A Review of Omnis Studio
- PHP as a General-Purpose Language
- Transactions and Rollback with RPM
- eCryptfs: a Stacked Cryptographic Filesystem