My Visit to SCO
Odd though it may seem, I would like to thank SCO for taking the time to talk to me. The people I spoke with had to know when I came in that I would not be on their side. But they played fair, were polite and took me seriously. I'm sure both Chris Sontag and Blake Stowell had better things to do than humor some random free software developer.
This essay received helpful comments from David Henkel-Wallace and Karsten Self.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- The kernel doesn't really
5 hours 28 min ago
5 hours 59 min ago
6 hours 4 sec ago
8 hours 4 min ago
- This should be very helpful
9 hours 18 min ago
- As much as I share your point
11 hours 38 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
15 hours 10 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
15 hours 30 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
21 hours 2 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
1 day 2 hours ago