Although dvdauthor doesn't have the easy-to-use interface of professional applications, it provides all you need to make DVDs to the same standards as Hollywood uses, merely for the price of DVD-R media. Hopefully, this article has shown you the basics of DVD authoring and provided you with some ideas for your own applications. Get creating!
Ian Pointer is an unemployed computer science graduate in the UK who has far too many DVDs in his house and now plans to make more. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights