Using the Amd Automounter
The Amd automounter is a powerful tool with many features to support numerous sites' needs. With proper care, site administrators can provide many useful features to users while reducing system administration efforts. Amd is part of the Am-utils distribution, which comes prebuilt with most Linux distributions. For more information, the latest sources, access to mailing lists and on-line documentation, visit www.am-utils.org. Happy automounting.
Erez Zadok (email@example.com) is on the Computer Science faculty at Stony Brook University, conducting filesystem and OS research. Erez is the author of Linux NFS and Automounter Administration (Sybex, 2001) and for the past ten years, the primary maintainer of Am-utils. Maintaining Am-utils is helped greatly by three co-maintainers: Ion Badulescu, Nick Williams and Rainer Orth.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Monitoring Virtual Memory with vmstat
- Senior Perl Developer