2003 Editors' Choice Awards
SGI Altix 3000 www.sgi.com/servers/altix
Remember the world's biggest single-system-image Linux box from the February 2003 cover? We recently heard from SGI that Professor Stephen Hawking's research group at Cambridge University just bought one.
Steve Neuner of SGI wrote in February 2003, “When you look at the list of kernel additions included...the list is actually surprisingly small, which speaks highly of Linux's robust original design. What is even more impressive is that many of these and other changes are already in the 2.5 development kernel.” Congratulations to SGI for taking Linux up several steps on the food chain, and congratulations to all our winners.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
3 hours 50 min ago
4 hours 10 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
4 hours 35 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
4 hours 48 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
10 hours 27 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
11 hours 1 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
11 hours 30 min ago
13 hours 25 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
14 hours 44 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
17 hours 18 min ago