Linux Journal Announces "Really, We Can Count!" Contest
One random winner will be chosen from all correct submissions and will receive a free, lifetime subscription to Linux Journal magazine.
"Printing errors are bound to happen now and then, so we've decided to make the most of this one," commented Carlie Fairchild, VP of Marketing & Sales. "Plus, it gives us a great excuse to run a fun contest for our readers."
All entries should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Really, We Can Count!" as the subject. The contest deadline is May 31st, 2003. For more information about the contest send an e-mail to email@example.com.
About Linux JournalLinux Journal is the premier Linux magazine, dedicated to serving the Linux community and promoting the use of Linux world-wide. A monthly periodical, Linux Journal is currently celebrating its ninth year of publication. Linux Journal may be purchased at all major bookstores and newsstands and may also be ordered by calling 1-888-66-LINUX, sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting http://www.linuxjournal.com/. For additional information about Linux Journal send e-mail to email@example.com.
About the PublisherSSC Publications is an established leader in the Linux, Open Source and UNIX fields, publishing best-selling books, reference cards and e-zines in these fields since 1983. SSC is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and has been operating since 1968. Visit SSC on the web at http://www.ssc.com/.
Media Relations Contact:
Rebecca Cassity, Marketing ManagerSpecialized Systems Consultants, Inc. (SSC)PO Box 55549, Seattle, WA, 98155Phone: +1 206-297-8653 / Fax: +1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software