Root for All on the SE Linux Play Machine
The Cobalt division of Sun generously supported my work through the gift of a RaQ server. All SE Linux play machines after LinuxTag were run on Cobalt hardware.
Russell Coker has been using Linux for ten years. Through his work in UNIX administration for ISPs, he has become convinced that security is the area of UNIX that needs the most improvement.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect