Root for All on the SE Linux Play Machine
The Cobalt division of Sun generously supported my work through the gift of a RaQ server. All SE Linux play machines after LinuxTag were run on Cobalt hardware.
Russell Coker has been using Linux for ten years. Through his work in UNIX administration for ISPs, he has become convinced that security is the area of UNIX that needs the most improvement.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS