Bootable Restoration CDs with Mondo
Now that you know the potential mondoarchive has for your disaster recovery plans, we recommend exploring it in more detail. In the event that something catastrophic occurs, you can recover quickly and completely. Please visit the Mondo Rescue home page at www.microwerks.net/~hugo/index.html and see what a great job Hugo Rabson, the author and maintainer of mondoarchive, does in maintaining mondoarchive. He is making our admin life a lot easier, and he could do the same for you.
Craig Swanson (firstname.lastname@example.org) designs networks and offers Linux consulting at SLS Solutions. He also develops Linux software at Midwest Tool & Die. Craig has used Linux since 1993.
Matt Lung (email@example.com) works as a network engineer at Midwest Tool & Die. He also provides Linux consulting at SLS Solutions.
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket