Bootable Restoration CDs with Mondo
Now that you know the potential mondoarchive has for your disaster recovery plans, we recommend exploring it in more detail. In the event that something catastrophic occurs, you can recover quickly and completely. Please visit the Mondo Rescue home page at www.microwerks.net/~hugo/index.html and see what a great job Hugo Rabson, the author and maintainer of mondoarchive, does in maintaining mondoarchive. He is making our admin life a lot easier, and he could do the same for you.
Craig Swanson (firstname.lastname@example.org) designs networks and offers Linux consulting at SLS Solutions. He also develops Linux software at Midwest Tool & Die. Craig has used Linux since 1993.
Matt Lung (email@example.com) works as a network engineer at Midwest Tool & Die. He also provides Linux consulting at SLS Solutions.
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python