LinuxWorld Ireland 2003
A big thank-you to "maddog" for kindly providing me with a selection of pictures from the show to include with this report. Upon browsing the pictures, I came across this one, which may hint at his real reason for coming to Ireland.
Paul Barry lectures at The Institute of Technology, Carlow in Ireland. His first book, Programming the Network with Perl, was published by Wiley in February 2002. His next book, Bioinformatics, Biocomputing and Perl, a collaboration with Michael Moorhouse, is scheduled to be published by Wiley toward the end of 2003.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization