LinuxWorld Ireland 2003
A big thank-you to "maddog" for kindly providing me with a selection of pictures from the show to include with this report. Upon browsing the pictures, I came across this one, which may hint at his real reason for coming to Ireland.
Paul Barry lectures at The Institute of Technology, Carlow in Ireland. His first book, Programming the Network with Perl, was published by Wiley in February 2002. His next book, Bioinformatics, Biocomputing and Perl, a collaboration with Michael Moorhouse, is scheduled to be published by Wiley toward the end of 2003.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- Numerical Python