LinuxWorld Ireland 2003
A big thank-you to "maddog" for kindly providing me with a selection of pictures from the show to include with this report. Upon browsing the pictures, I came across this one, which may hint at his real reason for coming to Ireland.
Paul Barry lectures at The Institute of Technology, Carlow in Ireland. His first book, Programming the Network with Perl, was published by Wiley in February 2002. His next book, Bioinformatics, Biocomputing and Perl, a collaboration with Michael Moorhouse, is scheduled to be published by Wiley toward the end of 2003.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Customizing Vim
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python