LinuxWorld Ireland 2003
A big thank-you to "maddog" for kindly providing me with a selection of pictures from the show to include with this report. Upon browsing the pictures, I came across this one, which may hint at his real reason for coming to Ireland.
Paul Barry lectures at The Institute of Technology, Carlow in Ireland. His first book, Programming the Network with Perl, was published by Wiley in February 2002. His next book, Bioinformatics, Biocomputing and Perl, a collaboration with Michael Moorhouse, is scheduled to be published by Wiley toward the end of 2003.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!