Byte and Bit Order Dissection
The topic of byte and bit endianness can go even further than what we discussed here. Hopefully this article has covered the main aspects of it. See you next time in the maze.
Kevin Kaichuan He is a senior system software engineer at Solustek Corp. He currently is working on board bring-up, embedded Linux and networking stacks projects. His previous work experience includes being a software engineer at Cisco Systems and a research assistant in Computer Science at Purdue University. In his spare time, he enjoys digital photography, PS2 games and movies.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment