Byte and Bit Order Dissection
The topic of byte and bit endianness can go even further than what we discussed here. Hopefully this article has covered the main aspects of it. See you next time in the maze.
Kevin Kaichuan He is a senior system software engineer at Solustek Corp. He currently is working on board bring-up, embedded Linux and networking stacks projects. His previous work experience includes being a software engineer at Cisco Systems and a research assistant in Computer Science at Purdue University. In his spare time, he enjoys digital photography, PS2 games and movies.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server