Coverage Measurement and Profiling
KProf provides a KDE-based GUI for viewing gprof results. It is available from kprof.sourceforge.net and can be built with the standard ./configure; make; make install process.
After launching KProf, go to Filerarr;Open to open either an executable for which profiling measurements have been taken or a text file that contains a gprof report. If you open an executable, KProf assumes that the profiling data is contained in the current directory in gmon.out.
Figure 4 shows a view of KProf displaying the results from the fib example. The circular arrow by the Fibonacci results indicate the function is called recursively.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment