Exchange Functionality for Linux
I admit that my enthusiasm is getting the best of me where the success of Kroupware is concerned; many uncertainties exist as to how the project will develop. Without a doubt, though, we are seeing some very positive signs on the Linux skyline. A year ago, no groupware solution running on Linux existed with which Outlook-based groupware functions were possible. Now, Linux as an enterprise solution OS is growing and the Bynari InsightServer, coupled with Outlook and some plugins, fits nicely into this picture.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer