Exchange Functionality for Linux
I admit that my enthusiasm is getting the best of me where the success of Kroupware is concerned; many uncertainties exist as to how the project will develop. Without a doubt, though, we are seeing some very positive signs on the Linux skyline. A year ago, no groupware solution running on Linux existed with which Outlook-based groupware functions were possible. Now, Linux as an enterprise solution OS is growing and the Bynari InsightServer, coupled with Outlook and some plugins, fits nicely into this picture.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Three More Lessons
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Calling All Linux Nerds!