The Driver Model Core, Part I
We have covered the basics of the new driver core, and to help understand how this driver model affects different subsystems, we covered the changes needed to convert the i2c core to support the kernel core bus and driver model. In the next Driving Me Nuts column, we will cover how to add i2c device support and how the probe() and remove() functions should look.
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites