The Driver Model Core, Part I
We have covered the basics of the new driver core, and to help understand how this driver model affects different subsystems, we covered the changes needed to convert the i2c core to support the kernel core bus and driver model. In the next Driving Me Nuts column, we will cover how to add i2c device support and how the probe() and remove() functions should look.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- July 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Tibbo Technology's Tibbo Project System
- Client-Side Performance
- Sony Settles in Linux Battle
- Peppermint 7 Released
- Libarchive Security Flaw Discovered
- Profiles and RC Files
- Git 2.9 Released
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x