The Driver Model Core, Part I
We have covered the basics of the new driver core, and to help understand how this driver model affects different subsystems, we covered the changes needed to convert the i2c core to support the kernel core bus and driver model. In the next Driving Me Nuts column, we will cover how to add i2c device support and how the probe() and remove() functions should look.
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Message for You, Sir!