The Driver Model Core, Part I
We have covered the basics of the new driver core, and to help understand how this driver model affects different subsystems, we covered the changes needed to convert the i2c core to support the kernel core bus and driver model. In the next Driving Me Nuts column, we will cover how to add i2c device support and how the probe() and remove() functions should look.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development