The Driver Model Core, Part I
We have covered the basics of the new driver core, and to help understand how this driver model affects different subsystems, we covered the changes needed to convert the i2c core to support the kernel core bus and driver model. In the next Driving Me Nuts column, we will cover how to add i2c device support and how the probe() and remove() functions should look.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Client-Side Performance
- Libarchive Security Flaw Discovered
- Peppermint 7 Released
- Sony Settles in Linux Battle
- Tibbo Technology's Tibbo Project System
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x
- Profiles and RC Files
- Git 2.9 Released