The Driver Model Core, Part I
We have covered the basics of the new driver core, and to help understand how this driver model affects different subsystems, we covered the changes needed to convert the i2c core to support the kernel core bus and driver model. In the next Driving Me Nuts column, we will cover how to add i2c device support and how the probe() and remove() functions should look.
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part I
- Linux Journal October 2016
- SUSECON 2016: Where Technology Reigns Supreme
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- Bitcoin on Amazon! Sort of...
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Securing the Programmer