NEC Fault-Tolerant Linux Server
Fault-Tolerant Linux Summary and Request for White Paper: www.necsolutions-am.com/servers/products. If that doesn't work, go to servers.nectech.com and follow links Resources→Q & A. Then search for “Linux” in the document and follow the “Read More” link.
Open Source Development Lab: www.osdl.org
Dan Wilder is technical manager at Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Three More Lessons
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development