NEC Fault-Tolerant Linux Server
Fault-Tolerant Linux Summary and Request for White Paper: www.necsolutions-am.com/servers/products. If that doesn't work, go to servers.nectech.com and follow links Resources→Q & A. Then search for “Linux” in the document and follow the “Read More” link.
Open Source Development Lab: www.osdl.org
Dan Wilder is technical manager at Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS