FAXCOM Server on Linux features support for multiple diverse document attachments using on-the-fly document conversion, and it can support up to 96 ports on one fax server. Expanded fax-routing destination options for inbound faxes include fax port, dialed digits, sender's transmitting station identifier (TSID) and caller ID. When necessary, the same fax can be routed to multiple destinations, including one or more printers. FAXCOM Server on Linux includes a spam Fax Filter, which monitors incoming fax traffic and either eliminates spam traffic or quarantines it in a dedicated folder. FAXCOM Server on Linux also includes a fax-batching mechanism that enables users to send multiple faxes to the same telephone number in one call.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Senior Perl Developer