Garbage Collection in C Programs
The Boehm-Demers-Weiser home page at www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc provides the source code for the library and a wealth of documentation and links for more information on GC. Good starting points are Hans Boehm and David Chase, “A proposal for Garbage-Collector-Safe C Compilation”, 1992, available at www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/papers/boecha.ps.gz; Paul Wilson, “Uniprocessor Garbage Collection Techniques”, University of Texas, 1992, available at ftp.cs.utexas.edu/pub/garbage/gcsurvey.ps; and Benjamin Zorn, “The Measured Cost of Conservative Garbage Collection”, Tech Report, University of Colorado at Boulder, 1992.
Gianluca Insolvibile has been a Linux enthusiast since kernel 0.99pl4. He currently deals with networking and digital video research and development. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- New Products
- thanks for share, great
47 min 39 sec ago
- There are factors which are
5 hours 47 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
6 hours 32 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
10 hours 39 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
20 hours 45 min ago
- on the ground
1 day 3 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 4 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 7 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 8 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
1 day 20 hours ago