How to Index Anything
SWISH-E has two downsides we should mention. First, it's not multibyte safe—it handles only 8-bit ASCII data. Second, records cannot be deleted from a SWISH-E index—to remove records, an index must be re-created. On the plus side, SWISH-E has numerous features we didn't even get to mention. See the SWISH-E web site at www.swish-e.org for more details. We hope you'll agree that SWISH-E is an impressive toolkit and a useful addition to your programming toolbelt.
Josh Rabinowitz is a 13-year veteran of the software industry who cut his teeth at NASA Ames Research Center and at CNET.com and other web companies. He currently is an independent consultant and the publisher of SkateboardDirectory.com, which aims to be your guide to skateboard sites on the Internet.
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Returning Values from Bash Functions