How to Index Anything
SWISH-E has two downsides we should mention. First, it's not multibyte safe—it handles only 8-bit ASCII data. Second, records cannot be deleted from a SWISH-E index—to remove records, an index must be re-created. On the plus side, SWISH-E has numerous features we didn't even get to mention. See the SWISH-E web site at www.swish-e.org for more details. We hope you'll agree that SWISH-E is an impressive toolkit and a useful addition to your programming toolbelt.
Josh Rabinowitz is a 13-year veteran of the software industry who cut his teeth at NASA Ames Research Center and at CNET.com and other web companies. He currently is an independent consultant and the publisher of SkateboardDirectory.com, which aims to be your guide to skateboard sites on the Internet.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- GRUB Boot from ISO