Zope is a powerful application server, and the CMF is a powerful toolkit for creating a CMS. But, given the steep learning curve associated with both of them, it is possible that Plone may be the killer app for Zope, bringing new people into the world of Zope through great functionality that is easy to install, configure and manage.
Next month, we will take a closer look at Plone, examining ways we can modify what is displayed, including changing the site's look and feel.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS