Zope is a powerful application server, and the CMF is a powerful toolkit for creating a CMS. But, given the steep learning curve associated with both of them, it is possible that Plone may be the killer app for Zope, bringing new people into the world of Zope through great functionality that is easy to install, configure and manage.
Next month, we will take a closer look at Plone, examining ways we can modify what is displayed, including changing the site's look and feel.
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- New Products
- I2C Drivers, Part I