Take Control of TCPA
The IBM TCPA tutorial package is not a complete TSS implementation, as it was mainly intended to make TCPA easier to understand. It does not do TPM resource management for handles and loaded keys nor does it give access to the TPM's key backup and migration facilities. These are topics for future development and articles.
David Safford is a researcher at IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center where he leads a security analysis group and gets to play with fun things like TCPA, Linux and wireless security. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeff Kravitz works in IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center where he has worked on various projects, including communications gateways, multitasking operating systems for embedded systems and software for controllers of gigabit optical networks. Jeff currently works on the uses of public key cryptography.
Leendert van Doorn is a researcher at IBM's T. J. Watson Research Center where he runs the secure embedded systems group. He has actively hacked on many versions of UNIX (starting with V6), Amoeba, Paramecium and Linux. He even has been known, but strongly denies, to have written Windows drivers. His current interests include operating systems, security, secure coprocessors, simulators and hypervisors. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds