Linux Journal Press Releases "Linux in the Workplace" Under GNU FDL
Jan 30, 2003 By Rebecca Cassity
NEW YORK, NY -- Linux Journal Press, an imprint of No Starch Press in partnership with Linux Journal, has announced that "Linux in the Workplace" will be released under the GNU Free Documentation License (FDL).
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- Why Python?