Linux Journal Press Releases "Linux in the Workplace" Under GNU FDL
Jan 30, 2003 By Rebecca Cassity
NEW YORK, NY -- Linux Journal Press, an imprint of No Starch Press in partnership with Linux Journal, has announced that "Linux in the Workplace" will be released under the GNU Free Documentation License (FDL).
Rebecca Cassity is the Director of Sales for Linux Journal
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database