Are you sitting around with some extra time on your hands? Excellent. We've got the perfect meaningless task for you. If you're lucky, you could even win a prize ("Oooooh", the crowd roars.)
Here's the task: Create a new spamtrap e-mail address and accumulate as much spam as you can in one week (7 days). You may do anything to publicize the address except, of course, subscribe or opt-in to any mailing list. Send us what you did with the spam, what you did to make the address visible and how much spam you received. The Linux Journal Staff will choose one grand-prize winner, who will receive a Lego Mindstorm Robotics Invention System. Entries will be accepted through January 31, 2003. E-mail your entry to: email@example.com.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|illusive networks' Deceptions Everywhere||Aug 29, 2016|
|Happy Birthday Linux||Aug 25, 2016|
|ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs||Aug 24, 2016|
|Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016||Aug 23, 2016|
|NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel||Aug 22, 2016|
|What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie||Aug 18, 2016|
- illusive networks' Deceptions Everywhere
- Happy Birthday Linux
- New Version of GParted
- What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie
- All about printf
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016
- ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs
- Blender for Visual Effects