Are you sitting around with some extra time on your hands? Excellent. We've got the perfect meaningless task for you. If you're lucky, you could even win a prize ("Oooooh", the crowd roars.)
Here's the task: Create a new spamtrap e-mail address and accumulate as much spam as you can in one week (7 days). You may do anything to publicize the address except, of course, subscribe or opt-in to any mailing list. Send us what you did with the spam, what you did to make the address visible and how much spam you received. The Linux Journal Staff will choose one grand-prize winner, who will receive a Lego Mindstorm Robotics Invention System. Entries will be accepted through January 31, 2003. E-mail your entry to: email@example.com.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
|Preseeding Full Disk Encryption||Mar 16, 2017|
|William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)||Mar 15, 2017|
|GRUB Boot from ISO||Mar 14, 2017|
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Flash ROMs with a Raspberry Pi