Are you sitting around with some extra time on your hands? Excellent. We've got the perfect meaningless task for you. If you're lucky, you could even win a prize ("Oooooh", the crowd roars.)
Here's the task: Create a new spamtrap e-mail address and accumulate as much spam as you can in one week (7 days). You may do anything to publicize the address except, of course, subscribe or opt-in to any mailing list. Send us what you did with the spam, what you did to make the address visible and how much spam you received. The Linux Journal Staff will choose one grand-prize winner, who will receive a Lego Mindstorm Robotics Invention System. Entries will be accepted through January 31, 2003. E-mail your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- This should be very helpful
1 hour 5 min ago
- As much as I share your point
3 hours 25 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
6 hours 57 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
7 hours 17 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
12 hours 49 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
17 hours 52 min ago
18 hours 12 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
18 hours 37 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
18 hours 50 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
1 day 29 min ago