DECtalk text-to-speech technology is a formant-based synthesizer that transforms ordinary text into natural-sounding, intelligible speech. DECtalk technology offers personalized voices, and its extensive user controls ensure reliable performance in real-world applications. Fonix DECtalk RT for Linux provides multilanguage text-to-speech synthesis; nine defined voice personalities; the ability to say letters, words or phrases; pause, continue and stop speaking controls; the ability to insert voice control commands into any text file for use by DECtalk software applications; and much more. Available as a download, DECtalk works as a runtime component for any application written to support it.
Contact Fonix, 180 W Election Road, Draper, Utah 84020, 801-553-6600, www.fonix.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- New Products
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming