DECtalk text-to-speech technology is a formant-based synthesizer that transforms ordinary text into natural-sounding, intelligible speech. DECtalk technology offers personalized voices, and its extensive user controls ensure reliable performance in real-world applications. Fonix DECtalk RT for Linux provides multilanguage text-to-speech synthesis; nine defined voice personalities; the ability to say letters, words or phrases; pause, continue and stop speaking controls; the ability to insert voice control commands into any text file for use by DECtalk software applications; and much more. Available as a download, DECtalk works as a runtime component for any application written to support it.
Contact Fonix, 180 W Election Road, Draper, Utah 84020, 801-553-6600, www.fonix.com.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Linux Systems Administrator