DECtalk text-to-speech technology is a formant-based synthesizer that transforms ordinary text into natural-sounding, intelligible speech. DECtalk technology offers personalized voices, and its extensive user controls ensure reliable performance in real-world applications. Fonix DECtalk RT for Linux provides multilanguage text-to-speech synthesis; nine defined voice personalities; the ability to say letters, words or phrases; pause, continue and stop speaking controls; the ability to insert voice control commands into any text file for use by DECtalk software applications; and much more. Available as a download, DECtalk works as a runtime component for any application written to support it.
Contact Fonix, 180 W Election Road, Draper, Utah 84020, 801-553-6600, www.fonix.com.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.