DECtalk text-to-speech technology is a formant-based synthesizer that transforms ordinary text into natural-sounding, intelligible speech. DECtalk technology offers personalized voices, and its extensive user controls ensure reliable performance in real-world applications. Fonix DECtalk RT for Linux provides multilanguage text-to-speech synthesis; nine defined voice personalities; the ability to say letters, words or phrases; pause, continue and stop speaking controls; the ability to insert voice control commands into any text file for use by DECtalk software applications; and much more. Available as a download, DECtalk works as a runtime component for any application written to support it.
Contact Fonix, 180 W Election Road, Draper, Utah 84020, 801-553-6600, www.fonix.com.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution