Linux in Government
Linux has proven itself as a server OS in both government and industry. Early adopters (Linux Journal for example) have used it on desktops for years. Now, the time is right to start moving Linux onto desktops in government. Again, I encourage you to join the new mailing list and see what your peers are doing. They are likely to have answers to your questions.
Phil Hughes is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- GRUB Boot from ISO