Linux in Government
Linux has proven itself as a server OS in both government and industry. Early adopters (Linux Journal for example) have used it on desktops for years. Now, the time is right to start moving Linux onto desktops in government. Again, I encourage you to join the new mailing list and see what your peers are doing. They are likely to have answers to your questions.
Phil Hughes is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Are you an extremist?
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Pass on Passwords with scp
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way