A Linux-Based Steam Turbine Test Bench
Several years of software development and use in a real industrial environment showed us (and our customers) that open-source solutions are effective from any point of view—cost, time, reliability or function set. Our next steps will be replacing the rest of the proprietary software in our project with open-source software.
Alexandr E. Bravo was born in 1959 in Leningrad, which is now again (as it was 300 years ago) St. Petersburg, Russia. He graduated in 1982 from Polytechnic University with the specialty “Automation and Telemechanics”. He has worked with Linux since 1994.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- An Introduction to OpenSSL Programming, Part II of II
- What Is Multi-Threading?
- Writing a Simple USB Driver
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- The awk Utility
- Mathematica 4.2
- Controlling Hardware with ioctls
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"