A Linux-Based Steam Turbine Test Bench
Several years of software development and use in a real industrial environment showed us (and our customers) that open-source solutions are effective from any point of view—cost, time, reliability or function set. Our next steps will be replacing the rest of the proprietary software in our project with open-source software.
Alexandr E. Bravo was born in 1959 in Leningrad, which is now again (as it was 300 years ago) St. Petersburg, Russia. He graduated in 1982 from Polytechnic University with the specialty “Automation and Telemechanics”. He has worked with Linux since 1994.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux