A Linux-Based Steam Turbine Test Bench
Several years of software development and use in a real industrial environment showed us (and our customers) that open-source solutions are effective from any point of view—cost, time, reliability or function set. Our next steps will be replacing the rest of the proprietary software in our project with open-source software.
Alexandr E. Bravo was born in 1959 in Leningrad, which is now again (as it was 300 years ago) St. Petersburg, Russia. He graduated in 1982 from Polytechnic University with the specialty “Automation and Telemechanics”. He has worked with Linux since 1994.
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Secret Agent Man
- Own Your DNS Data
- Smoothwall Express
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)