A Linux-Based Steam Turbine Test Bench
Several years of software development and use in a real industrial environment showed us (and our customers) that open-source solutions are effective from any point of view—cost, time, reliability or function set. Our next steps will be replacing the rest of the proprietary software in our project with open-source software.
Alexandr E. Bravo was born in 1959 in Leningrad, which is now again (as it was 300 years ago) St. Petersburg, Russia. He graduated in 1982 from Polytechnic University with the specialty “Automation and Telemechanics”. He has worked with Linux since 1994.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers