The 7160 is a standalone (no bus) version of the FPGA-based Anything I/O card series. It provides 96 I/O bits, and on four 50 pin connectors, 24 bits per connector. The connectors have I/O module rack-compatible pinouts. The 7160 also has two RS-485 serial ports and two RS-232 ports, one of which is used for downloading initial configurations to the on-card Flash EEPROM. Many I/O configuration files are provided, including both simple and smart remote I/O, 4- and 8-axis servo motion control and more. Available I/O interface daughter cards include an 8-channel RS-232/485 interface, a debug LED card, a 2-axis #A stepper motor driver and more.
SuSE Linux announced the Openexchange Server, an all-in-one communications and groupware solution. Openexchange provides e-mail functions, web-mail clients, a central appointment and address management system, as well as project management and task planning tools in one application. A centrally controlled document management tool and group-based discussion forums are also supported. The Openexchange interface runs on common browsers, so users can access the services on all computer platforms, including Windows and Mac OS. The data synchronization feature allows information to be shared with PDAs.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Driving to Laptopia
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Embedded Linux on the PowerPC
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming