Special thanks to Dr Helen Moore for her help with the evaluation, Dr Michael Trott for letting me use his notebooks, and Ben Wilson and PJ Hinton of Wolfram Research for their help and quick answers to my queries.
Dragan Stancevic is a kernel and hardware bring-up engineer in his late twenties. Although Dragan is a software engineer by profession, he has deep interest in applied physics and has been known to play with extremely high voltages in his free time.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II