Special thanks to Dr Helen Moore for her help with the evaluation, Dr Michael Trott for letting me use his notebooks, and Ben Wilson and PJ Hinton of Wolfram Research for their help and quick answers to my queries.
Dragan Stancevic is a kernel and hardware bring-up engineer in his late twenties. Although Dragan is a software engineer by profession, he has deep interest in applied physics and has been known to play with extremely high voltages in his free time.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
53 min 51 sec ago
- This should be very helpful
2 hours 7 min ago
- As much as I share your point
4 hours 27 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
7 hours 59 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
8 hours 19 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
13 hours 51 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
18 hours 54 min ago
19 hours 13 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
19 hours 38 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
19 hours 52 min ago