Power Sessions with Screen
You can find further information on screen in the screen documentation. The documentation is provided in both man and info format. I prefer the info format when browsing and the man page when searching for specific things, but that's a personal preference.
There are also a few on-line resources for screen users. First is Sven Guckes' screen pages at www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/screen. Second is the helpful screen mailing list at groups.yahoo.com/group/gnu-screen. The mailing list is the first place you should go with questions after you have exhausted the available documentation. You must be subscribed to post.
Adam Lazur is a Linux consultant doing things ranging from embedded Linux to Beowulf clusters. In his spare time, Adam likes to write about himself in the third person. Adam welcomes comments about this article at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks