The Linux Softsynth Roundup
The best closing advice I can give is to suggest that you check out some of the profiled softsynths yourself. I can wax enthusiastic here in print, but the real proof is in the hearing. So go forth, download and install some of this software, and make some joyful noises. I'll be listening.
Dave Phillips is a musician, teacher and writer living in Findlay, Ohio. He has been an active member of the Linux audio community since his first contact with Linux in 1995. He is the author of The Book of Linux Music & Sound, as well as numerous articles in Linux Journal.
Similis sum folio de quo ludunt venti.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights