Radio E-mail in West Africa: The Complete Version
Bushmail is a commercial provider based in South Africa offering a publicly accessible radio e-mail network to many locations in sub-saharan Africa.
The Mission Aviation Fellowship provides additional information on the use of HF radio modems, particularly oriented to the use of the E-Smith Linux distribution.
Wayne Marshall is a UNIX programmer and technical consultant living in Guinea, who never intended to become an e-mail administrator. He and his wife Paula enjoy traveling and African skies.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu