Radio E-mail in West Africa: The Complete Version
Bushmail is a commercial provider based in South Africa offering a publicly accessible radio e-mail network to many locations in sub-saharan Africa.
The Mission Aviation Fellowship provides additional information on the use of HF radio modems, particularly oriented to the use of the E-Smith Linux distribution.
Wayne Marshall is a UNIX programmer and technical consultant living in Guinea, who never intended to become an e-mail administrator. He and his wife Paula enjoy traveling and African skies.
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting