Linux Powers Four-Wall 3-D Display
The author would like to thank the following people for their support and contributions to the project: Aaron Bryden, Greg S. Schmidt, Ian Roth and J. Edward Swan II.
Douglas B. Maxwell (email@example.com) is a mechanical engineer and recently transferred to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center's Weapons and Countermeasure Control group in Newport, Rhode Island. His previous post was the Naval Research Laboratory Virtual Reality Lab in Washington, DC. He specializes in design synthesis, simulation and training in virtual environments.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- New Products
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
3 hours 17 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
8 hours 19 min ago
8 hours 39 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
9 hours 4 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
9 hours 17 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
14 hours 56 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
15 hours 30 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
15 hours 59 min ago
17 hours 54 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
19 hours 13 min ago