Linux Powers Four-Wall 3-D Display
The author would like to thank the following people for their support and contributions to the project: Aaron Bryden, Greg S. Schmidt, Ian Roth and J. Edward Swan II.
Douglas B. Maxwell (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a mechanical engineer and recently transferred to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center's Weapons and Countermeasure Control group in Newport, Rhode Island. His previous post was the Naval Research Laboratory Virtual Reality Lab in Washington, DC. He specializes in design synthesis, simulation and training in virtual environments.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters