Linux Powers Four-Wall 3-D Display
The author would like to thank the following people for their support and contributions to the project: Aaron Bryden, Greg S. Schmidt, Ian Roth and J. Edward Swan II.
Douglas B. Maxwell (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a mechanical engineer and recently transferred to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center's Weapons and Countermeasure Control group in Newport, Rhode Island. His previous post was the Naval Research Laboratory Virtual Reality Lab in Washington, DC. He specializes in design synthesis, simulation and training in virtual environments.
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Secret Agent Man
- Own Your DNS Data
- Smoothwall Express
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)