Darth Elmo Does Def Con 0x0A
Darth Elmo enjoyed himself, too. These are not fun times to be an outlaw, even the pretend kind who only hacks his own systems. But there's a good deal of comfort to be found in the company of others of like mind, especially when the beer's flowing, the Goons are in control and the geek-girls are winning at Hacker Jeopardy.
Be safe and fight the good fight. and Darth Elmo hopes to see you at Def Con 0B!
Darth Elmo is our special hacking correspondent.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- New Products
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Linux and the Internet of Things