Darth Elmo Does Def Con 0x0A
Darth Elmo enjoyed himself, too. These are not fun times to be an outlaw, even the pretend kind who only hacks his own systems. But there's a good deal of comfort to be found in the company of others of like mind, especially when the beer's flowing, the Goons are in control and the geek-girls are winning at Hacker Jeopardy.
Be safe and fight the good fight. and Darth Elmo hopes to see you at Def Con 0B!
Darth Elmo is our special hacking correspondent.
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)