Darth Elmo Does Def Con 0x0A
Darth Elmo enjoyed himself, too. These are not fun times to be an outlaw, even the pretend kind who only hacks his own systems. But there's a good deal of comfort to be found in the company of others of like mind, especially when the beer's flowing, the Goons are in control and the geek-girls are winning at Hacker Jeopardy.
Be safe and fight the good fight. and Darth Elmo hopes to see you at Def Con 0B!
Darth Elmo is our special hacking correspondent.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO