VERITAS announced several new product releases, including network-attached storage (NAS) and clustering software. ServPoint NAS offers backup, volume management, clustering and disaster recovery technology with a choice of RAID configurations and can serve up to 32 nodes in a cluster. It allows various OS clients and applications to store, access and share files across the network. VERITAS Cluster Server facilitates server consolidation and manages a wide range of applications in heterogeneous environments. It offers support for up to 32-node clusters in SAN and traditional client/server environments. VERITAS also announced plans to make their Linux products available for IBM's eServer xSeries platform and Dell's PowerEdge servers.
Contact VERITAS Software, 350 Ellis Street, Mountain View, California 94043, 800-327-2232 (toll-free), www.veritas.com.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development