VERITAS announced several new product releases, including network-attached storage (NAS) and clustering software. ServPoint NAS offers backup, volume management, clustering and disaster recovery technology with a choice of RAID configurations and can serve up to 32 nodes in a cluster. It allows various OS clients and applications to store, access and share files across the network. VERITAS Cluster Server facilitates server consolidation and manages a wide range of applications in heterogeneous environments. It offers support for up to 32-node clusters in SAN and traditional client/server environments. VERITAS also announced plans to make their Linux products available for IBM's eServer xSeries platform and Dell's PowerEdge servers.
Contact VERITAS Software, 350 Ellis Street, Mountain View, California 94043, 800-327-2232 (toll-free), www.veritas.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Debian Opens "Front Desk" for Derivatives
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- RSS Feeds
- Fedora 13 set for release in May
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development