VERITAS announced several new product releases, including network-attached storage (NAS) and clustering software. ServPoint NAS offers backup, volume management, clustering and disaster recovery technology with a choice of RAID configurations and can serve up to 32 nodes in a cluster. It allows various OS clients and applications to store, access and share files across the network. VERITAS Cluster Server facilitates server consolidation and manages a wide range of applications in heterogeneous environments. It offers support for up to 32-node clusters in SAN and traditional client/server environments. VERITAS also announced plans to make their Linux products available for IBM's eServer xSeries platform and Dell's PowerEdge servers.
Contact VERITAS Software, 350 Ellis Street, Mountain View, California 94043, 800-327-2232 (toll-free), www.veritas.com.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers