QUORUM: Prepaid Internet at the University of Zululand
We have developed a flexible accounting and quota management system that works with our existing Linux and OSS-based internet services platform. This system will play an important role in offering a well-managed internet service on our campus, both from the control it offers over usage and the information it provides about the demand for services.
Soren Aalto (firstname.lastname@example.org) works in the Networking Services Unit at the University of Zululand, where he divides his time between system administration, WWW application development and converting others to the joys of Linux. His wife lectures at the university and they have two children, three cats, a dog and a varying number of tropical fish.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development