QUORUM: Prepaid Internet at the University of Zululand
We have developed a flexible accounting and quota management system that works with our existing Linux and OSS-based internet services platform. This system will play an important role in offering a well-managed internet service on our campus, both from the control it offers over usage and the information it provides about the demand for services.
Soren Aalto (firstname.lastname@example.org) works in the Networking Services Unit at the University of Zululand, where he divides his time between system administration, WWW application development and converting others to the joys of Linux. His wife lectures at the university and they have two children, three cats, a dog and a varying number of tropical fish.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment