Linux Journal Announces Opening of 2002 Readers' Choice Awards
SSC Publications, publisher of the award-winning monthly magazine Linux Journal, is pleased to announce the opening of the polls in Linux Journal's eighth annual Readers' Choice Awards. Categories include Favorite Programming Language, Most Indispensable Linux Book, Favorite Shell and Favorite Audio Tool, with 24 categories in all.
This year's many choices are based on results from past Readers' Choice polls. All participants are encouraged to write in their favorites for each category if they are not listed. Voting will take place from July 15 to August 12 and winners will be published in the November 2002 issue of Linux Journal.
To take part in the 2002 Readers' Choice Awards please vote at http://www.linuxjournal.com/rc2002/. If you would like to find out more about Linux Journal's Readers' Choice Awards please contact Heather Mead, associate editor.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment