Linux Journal Announces Opening of 2002 Readers' Choice Awards
SSC Publications, publisher of the award-winning monthly magazine Linux Journal, is pleased to announce the opening of the polls in Linux Journal's eighth annual Readers' Choice Awards. Categories include Favorite Programming Language, Most Indispensable Linux Book, Favorite Shell and Favorite Audio Tool, with 24 categories in all.
This year's many choices are based on results from past Readers' Choice polls. All participants are encouraged to write in their favorites for each category if they are not listed. Voting will take place from July 15 to August 12 and winners will be published in the November 2002 issue of Linux Journal.
To take part in the 2002 Readers' Choice Awards please vote at http://www.linuxjournal.com/rc2002/. If you would like to find out more about Linux Journal's Readers' Choice Awards please contact Heather Mead, associate editor.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Multitenant Sites
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development