Arkeia Corporation introduced the Virtual Server, which provides local and remote data protection services adapted especially to ISPs, telecom specialists and cable operators. Two backup options are available: backup of customers' servers hosted at ISPs' locations or remote backup of servers at customers' locations to a centralized backup server hosted by the ISP. Arkeia Virtual Server offers simultaneous site hosting, multistreaming from one host for large volumes of data, client multiplexing, data transfers over limited bandwidth and library sharing between hosts. Privacy is protected through dedicated access ports, individual catalogs of backed up data, password and proxy authorization and no shared backup mediums.
Contact Arkeia Corporation, 1901 Camino Vida Roble, Suite 200, Carlsbad, California 92008, 760-602-8590, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.arkeia.com.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU