Arkeia Corporation introduced the Virtual Server, which provides local and remote data protection services adapted especially to ISPs, telecom specialists and cable operators. Two backup options are available: backup of customers' servers hosted at ISPs' locations or remote backup of servers at customers' locations to a centralized backup server hosted by the ISP. Arkeia Virtual Server offers simultaneous site hosting, multistreaming from one host for large volumes of data, client multiplexing, data transfers over limited bandwidth and library sharing between hosts. Privacy is protected through dedicated access ports, individual catalogs of backed up data, password and proxy authorization and no shared backup mediums.
Contact Arkeia Corporation, 1901 Camino Vida Roble, Suite 200, Carlsbad, California 92008, 760-602-8590, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.arkeia.com.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations