Arkeia Corporation introduced the Virtual Server, which provides local and remote data protection services adapted especially to ISPs, telecom specialists and cable operators. Two backup options are available: backup of customers' servers hosted at ISPs' locations or remote backup of servers at customers' locations to a centralized backup server hosted by the ISP. Arkeia Virtual Server offers simultaneous site hosting, multistreaming from one host for large volumes of data, client multiplexing, data transfers over limited bandwidth and library sharing between hosts. Privacy is protected through dedicated access ports, individual catalogs of backed up data, password and proxy authorization and no shared backup mediums.
Contact Arkeia Corporation, 1901 Camino Vida Roble, Suite 200, Carlsbad, California 92008, 760-602-8590, email@example.com, www.arkeia.com.
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects