Arkeia Corporation introduced the Virtual Server, which provides local and remote data protection services adapted especially to ISPs, telecom specialists and cable operators. Two backup options are available: backup of customers' servers hosted at ISPs' locations or remote backup of servers at customers' locations to a centralized backup server hosted by the ISP. Arkeia Virtual Server offers simultaneous site hosting, multistreaming from one host for large volumes of data, client multiplexing, data transfers over limited bandwidth and library sharing between hosts. Privacy is protected through dedicated access ports, individual catalogs of backed up data, password and proxy authorization and no shared backup mediums.
Contact Arkeia Corporation, 1901 Camino Vida Roble, Suite 200, Carlsbad, California 92008, 760-602-8590, email@example.com, www.arkeia.com.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment