Arkeia Corporation introduced the Virtual Server, which provides local and remote data protection services adapted especially to ISPs, telecom specialists and cable operators. Two backup options are available: backup of customers' servers hosted at ISPs' locations or remote backup of servers at customers' locations to a centralized backup server hosted by the ISP. Arkeia Virtual Server offers simultaneous site hosting, multistreaming from one host for large volumes of data, client multiplexing, data transfers over limited bandwidth and library sharing between hosts. Privacy is protected through dedicated access ports, individual catalogs of backed up data, password and proxy authorization and no shared backup mediums.
Contact Arkeia Corporation, 1901 Camino Vida Roble, Suite 200, Carlsbad, California 92008, 760-602-8590, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.arkeia.com.
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer