Introducing the Open Cluster Framework
Richard Ferri is a senior programmer in IBM's Linux Technology Center, where he works on open-source Linux clustering projects such as LUI and OSCAR. He now lives in upstate New York with his wife, Pat, three teenaged sons and three dogs of suspect lineage.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS