Fitrix is a source-code business software package that provides accounting, order processing and custom software tools for small to medium-sized businesses. In addition to accounting and distribution modules, Fitrix includes the application source code (written in Four J's Business Development Language (BDL), a 4GL derivative that is optimized for business database applications), 4GL programming tools, a RAD toolset and an SQL database. Custom functions and modules can be written in C and Java and directly embedded into the 4GL code. Fitrix also uses a thin client, so processing is done on the host system, keeping traffic to a minimum and allowing multiple clients to use one set of software simultaneously.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Debugging Democracy