Fitrix is a source-code business software package that provides accounting, order processing and custom software tools for small to medium-sized businesses. In addition to accounting and distribution modules, Fitrix includes the application source code (written in Four J's Business Development Language (BDL), a 4GL derivative that is optimized for business database applications), 4GL programming tools, a RAD toolset and an SQL database. Custom functions and modules can be written in C and Java and directly embedded into the 4GL code. Fitrix also uses a thin client, so processing is done on the host system, keeping traffic to a minimum and allowing multiple clients to use one set of software simultaneously.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python