Fitrix is a source-code business software package that provides accounting, order processing and custom software tools for small to medium-sized businesses. In addition to accounting and distribution modules, Fitrix includes the application source code (written in Four J's Business Development Language (BDL), a 4GL derivative that is optimized for business database applications), 4GL programming tools, a RAD toolset and an SQL database. Custom functions and modules can be written in C and Java and directly embedded into the 4GL code. Fitrix also uses a thin client, so processing is done on the host system, keeping traffic to a minimum and allowing multiple clients to use one set of software simultaneously.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Tighten Up SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know