The Linux Cookbook: A Book Review
May 23, 2002 By Marco Fioretti
A focused and useful book for desktop Linux users that offers shortcuts, best methods and straightforward advice.
Articles about Digital Rights and more at http://stop.zona-m.net CV, talks and bio at http://mfioretti.com
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.