The Linux Cookbook: A Book Review
May 23, 2002 By Marco Fioretti
A focused and useful book for desktop Linux users that offers shortcuts, best methods and straightforward advice.
Articles about Digital Rights and more at http://stop.zona-m.net CV, talks and bio at http://mfioretti.com
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Elementary, My Dear Linux User
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database