The Linux Cookbook: A Book Review
May 23, 2002 By Marco Fioretti
A focused and useful book for desktop Linux users that offers shortcuts, best methods and straightforward advice.
Articles about Digital Rights and more at http://stop.zona-m.net CV, talks and bio at http://mfioretti.com
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer
- RSS Feeds